At Washington Area Plastic Surgery Associates, our patients are our most valuable asset. We assure you that you will always be treated with respect and care, while maintaining the highest level of privacy and safety. Having plastic surgery is a serious decision in a person’s lifetime, and we understand you may have questions or concerns. We are here to provide all the information you need in order to be comfortable and confident about your decision. We have provided some helpful tips below.
When considering a Plastic Surgeon, please make sure the surgeon has:
- Graduated from an accredited medical school
- Been board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery,
- Completed at least 5 years of surgical training experience and 2 years of plastic surgery residency training, and
- Passed comprehensive written and oral exams.
Like wise it is also important to determine whether you are a good candidate for plastic surgery. Only a comprehensive consultation with a qualified surgeon can help you determine if cosmetic or reconstructive surgery is right for you.
When you visit our Washington D.C. area plastic surgery practice, you may have the pleasure to work with some or all of our warm and friendly staff:
- Tanya Simms, Medical Office Assistant
- Cheryl March, Medical Assistant
- Dedra McGhee, Management/Legal
We do our best to accommodate your individual preferences and to make the plastic surgery process -- as smooth and seamless as possible. That is why we are affiliated with several hospitals and surgical facilities in the Washington D.C. metropolitan area. Dr. Konrad Dawson has privileges at each of the following hospitals and surgery centers, allowing you to choose the best location for your convenience.
- Georgetown University Hospital
- George Washington University
- Howard University Hospital
- MedStar Surgery Center
- National Rehab Hospital
- Prince George’s Hospital
- Sibley Hospital
- Washington Adventist Hospital
- Washington Hospital Center